At all times we will endeavor to protect your personal information.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact us.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. To supply to you services purchased via the website and to process your payments.
2. For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services.
3. Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
4. To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by port or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customise the website according to your interests.
We may also use this information for other reasonably expected purposes directly related to the main purpose of collection, including:
1. Processing and delivery of your orders.
2. Generating invoices and receipts.
3. Supplying and issuing password and login information.
4. Maintaining and managing your account.
5. Debt recovery actions.
6. Dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes.
7. For any other reasonably expected purpose.
If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, the consequences of this may be that:
1. We will not adequately be able to carry out our services to you.
2. We may not be able to carry out our services to you at all.
What Personal Information Do We Need to Collect From You?
We may collect information including your name, address, contact phone and e-mail details.
How Do We Collect It?
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, emails or via telephone request.
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
We May Pass Your Personal Information to Other Organisations
In the course of providing our services to you, we may disclose your personal information to other persons or organisations including:
1. Debt recovery agencies.
2. IT service providers and contractors.
3. Your representatives or legal advisors.
4. Our representatives, legal advisors or other professional advisors.
5. Law enforcement or government bodies.
We will never rent or sell your personal information, including your email address.
Opting Out of Receiving Marketing Material
If you don’t want to receive newsletters, marketing promotions and offers, you can opt out by contacting us.
We will still need to send you essential information, such as invoices and accounts.
Updating Your Personal Information
We take efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure our records are accurate. You can update your personal information by logging into your account online and following the instructions or by emailing us your updated details.
Keep Your PIN, Passwords and any Identifying Information Safe.
It is your responsibility to keep your PIN, logins and passwords safe. Anyone who knows this information can access your account. We accept no responsibility for personal information disclosed to persons who know your PIN, password or other identifying features.